“Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful” – Warren Buffet
InvestoRight is authorized to help you invest majorly in all the Indian stock indices such as NSE Cash, BSE Cash, Currency, NSE Derivatives (Futures, Options, Forwards, Swaps). InvestoRight helps you at all the steps such as KYC documentation, DEMAT account opening, Intraday Trading, Delivery, Future & Options, and DEMAT account statements for Tax filing.
Value of ₹100 invested in 1986
The stock market in India has witnessed tremendous growth since its inception. The investor has to constantly be updated about the stock market through proper analysis and reports.
Over the years, the stock market has given higher returns than any other asset class available in the market.
We at InvestoRight offer tangible solutions and processes thereby providing easy and hassle-free trading experience for the investor. Our services include providing of various platforms such as web, desktop and mobile app for trading anytime anywhere. Investors can be well informed by way of research recommendations, company update, stock market analysis, share market live, interaction with experts and so on and so forth.
With InvestoRight, you can invest in Primary and Secondary markets.
- IPO (Initial Public Offer): Offer for sale of fresh issues of new company for the first time to the public.
- FPO (Follow on Public Offer): Offer for sale of fresh issues of existing public company.
- Intraday Trading: The buying and selling of securities done on the same day before the markets close.
- Delivery Trading: It refers to trading in which share is bought by making an upfront payment and the same is held in Demat account to be sold later.
Investing in the stock market provides many benefits to investors like
- Compound Interest
- Time Value of Money
- Tax Deferral
InvestoRight can help you invest in all the Derivative instruments traded on NSE namely Future, Option, Forward and Swaps. Derivative is a financial instrument; whose value depends on the value of an underlying asset. This underlying asset could be commodities, currencies, stocks, market index among others.
Futures: A futures contract is an agreement between two parties to buy or sell an asset at a certain price. All the futures contracts are settled in cash at exchange.
Options: An option is a contract which gives the right, but not an obligation, to buy or sell the underlying at a stated date and at a stated price.
- Call Option: It give the buyer the right but not the obligation to buy a given quantity of the underlying assets, at a given price on or before a particular date by paying a premium.
- Put Option: It give the buyer the right but not the obligation to buy a given quantity of the underlying assets, at a given price on or before a particular date by paying a premium.
Forwards: A forward contract is a customized contract between two parties, where settlement takes place on a specific date in future at a price agreed today.
Swaps: A swap is an agreement between two parties to exchange sequences of cash flows for a set period of time.
InvestoRight can help you invest in world’s largest financial market. Yes, Foreign Exchange market is world’s largest financial market with a daily turnover of $5 trillion and it involves many people – and many currencies. Quite simply, forex trading is the act of buying and selling currencies.
There are many types of currencies that you can invest in with InvestoRight – in fact, there are over 80 pairs to choose from. Let’s take a close look at some of your options.