The following document outlines the types and the operational usage of the User Information collected, and the policy observed with regard to the handling and safekeeping of the Information.
Types of User Information collected
- Contact Details
- Personal Information- DOB, PAN, Aadhaar etc.
- Demographic Information- age, gender, annual income etc.
Modes to collect User Information
- Registration Process
- Pattern of website usage by users
Functionality of User Information
- The information is used to contact the user for registration, supplementary notifications or guidelines, servicing of user requests as and when required.
- This information is shared with the corresponding AMCs / RTAs to facilitate and authorize transactions or requests made by the user.
- The information is used to retrieve KYC compliance and conduct other checks as may be required by regulatory authorities.
- The information is shared only with third parties who work on behalf of the Company to facilitate user services or to authorities as required and mandated by the law.
- The information is used to review and enhance our functionality as service providers.
- The information is used to maintain official records for present and future reference.
The following measures have been undertaken to ensure the confidentiality of your information.
- We do not share, sell or lease out user Information with third parties excepting the ones which work on behalf of the company and facilitates user services.
- The user accounts are protected with encrypted passwords to avoid unauthorized and unlawful access or practices.
Third Party Websites / Links
The user must be informed that we neither monitor nor supervise the third party links which may be provided in our website. The user must employ adequate caution while using the third party links and must do so at their own risk. We hold no responsibility for any loss or damage inflicted to the user for the use of third party links.