As a part of your portfolio, Corporate Fixed Deposits provide much needed stability in returns and also reduce volatility. They best suit investors who prefer fixed returns on their investments. InvestoRight offers various options to its clients to invest in top rated FDs with varied duration and interest rate.
- Online access to your Fixed Deposit account, so that you can keep track of your investment easily.
- Periodic interest payment option (Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annually, Annually) and Cumulative option (Compounded and paid at maturity) specific to the deposit.
- Offers higher rates of interest than regular bank deposits.
- Timely and hassle-free interest payment via electronic clearance system (ECS) facility
- avail loan against Fixed Deposit (FD), of up to 75% of your Fixed Deposit amount
- Issue is rated by Independent Rating agencies like CARE, CRISIL, ICRA etc.
- Some of the Fixed Deposits can be bought online
- No TDS if interest is up to Rs. 5000 in a single financial year.
Here is a list of top company fixed deposits based on interest rates, credit ratings, etc.