Retiring, buying a home, having a child—these are exciting life moments that come with so many financial questions. InvestoRight is here to help guide you along the way.
Get personalized advice based on your needs.
We start with your goal—the reason you’re investing. Then, we make various recommendations: risk level, amount to invest, and type of account.
Our Comprehensive Financial Planning services include: analyse your financial health thoroughly and plan your investments goals through a road map for the future. We provide your right solutions for all financial goals like children’s education, children’s marriage, retirement, and re-structures loans and tax optimization.
|If you’re planning
|We’ll advise you on how much to save, what types of accounts to invest in, and an optimal risk level based on when you want to retire.|
|If you’re planning to buy a home…
|We’ll create a slightly more conservative portfolio, given that this is a short- to medium-term goal.|
|If you want to save for your child’s Education…
|We’re here to help you invest for your child’s future.|
|If you want to save for your child’s Marriage…
|We’ll help you to invest in the right financial instruments.|
|If you’re not sure what to save for…
|We have a goal for that. Often you don’t have a specific reason to save but still want to grow your wealth over time. Allowing for flexibility, we’ll provide allocation guidance according to the number of years you want to stay invested.|
Have you envisioned your ideal retirement? What does it look like for you? Whether it’s traveling overseas, enjoying a quiet country home, or having the means to simply spend time with family, comprehensive planning is crucial no matter what your retirement picture looks like. Everyone’s retirement dreams are unique and each require customized steps to pursue the ultimate goal you have in mind.
Our team develops income-focused retirement plans for individuals and families. It’s never too late to start planning for the future, and it’s our job to help you get to where you want to be.
|We gather data your current financial data and perform analysis|
|Projected retirement spending
|We’ll show you how much you can expect to spend given your current and future savings.|
|Retirement savings plan
|Based on your information, we’ll help you determine how you can continue to save tax-efficiently for the retirement you deserve.|
Make the most of your money.
We’ll use our modern technology to build and manage your diversified, personalized portfolio. As you get closer to retirement and your life circumstances change, we’ll continue to recommend new ways to help your money grow.
Child Education Planning
It is the task that always comes on priority for parents. Parents often wonder if they can get some help to prepare their children for college and the most important things is to make sure they get a good high school.
InvestoRight offers you various child education plans, child insurance plans, and tax saving instruments to maximize the fund value for your child education. Any amount saved in terms of tax can be re-invested to add to your child’s education fund.
Saving for your child’s education involves a range of different investments depending on the timelines when funds are required. Based on the available timelines, InvestoRight can offer in the Low-Risk or High-Risk Instruments to get you the maximum benefits.
Low Return Instruments:
Most of the traditional child education plans offered in the market are the low-risk plans. An Investor with low risk appetite or shorter time horizon can go with these products. These investment products provide the returns, which almost beats the inflation.
High Return Instruments:
An alternate to traditional plans, InvestoRight offers you to invest into various market linked insurance plans, child education funds, and other investment products which produce better returns in a longer time horizon.
Tax Saving Instruments:
In addition to generating high returns, these child education plans offer tax saving for the parents. Hence, encourage parents to invest more amount towards their child education fund.
- ULIP: Investment in unit linked insurance plan offers the insurance, fund appreciation and tax saving benefits for the child education.
- ELSS: Investments in the Equity Linked tax saving funds offer capital appreciation and tax savings benefits for the long-term investments and asset build-up for the child education.
- Child Insurance Plans: Traditional Insurance products provides a reasonable capital appreciation in long term and also provide the peace of mind to parents for child education planning in case of untimely death of the bread winner.
- Additionally, the various benefits of Income tax act allows parents to save the amounts to invest more in child education fund.
- Section 10(14): Education allowance of Rs. 1200 per year for maximum two children.
- Section 80C: Deduction of tuition fees. You will need to show proof of fees paid.
- Section 80E: Deduction for the Interest amount paid on the education loan. The higher studies can be pursued from India or abroad and the interest will still be allowed as a deduction. There is no limit on the amount that can be deducted.
InvestoRight is there to help you to minimize your taxes and efficiently utilize the savings in investing into high return assets.
InvestoRight analyses your financial condition from the tax perspective. Tax planning has three main objectives – reduction of tax liability, minimum litigation and maximum contribution to your productive investments.
The process of tax planning considers several aspects
- Time of the income inflow
- Selection of investments
- Time of investments made
- Size of investments made
- Other expenses
WHAT IS TAX PLANNING?
Income Tax planning is one of the most important aspects of personal finance. It forms an integral part of our financial planning and savings. However, most of the individuals fail to assess their tax liability and postpone the tax savings to last minute. Due to these reasons, they end up paying unnecessary taxes or opt for unnecessary tax savings.
EFFECTIVE WAYS TO SAVE TAX
In India, there are several tax saving options for eligible taxpayers that allow exemptions and deductions to bring down their tax liabilities. These are mainly available under Section 80C till Section 80U.
There are two main methods to save tax — to show reduced taxable income and to invest in tax saving financial products.
- Section 80E: Tax exemption on interest paid on home loan under Section 80EE and under Section 80E for education loan.
- Section 80C: Tax deduction under 80C for the tuition fees of your child.
- Section 80C: Salaried individuals can claim tax benefits for their investments in EPF, Insurance Premiums, Bank FDs, PPF and ELSS investments.
- Section 80G: Tax benefits for charitable donations.
- Section 80D: Tax benefits for health insurance premium for yourself and family.
- Section 80GG: Tax benefits on House Rent Allowance (HRA).
- Section 80DD: Tax benefit of up to Rs. 1.25 Lakh for disabled dependent If you have a disabled dependent, then you can avail tax benefit under Section 80DD.
- Government schemes like Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme and National Pension Scheme (NPS) also offer a good investment choice with tax deductions.